Caring for laminate flooring can be a simple and trouble free process if cleaning is carried out as a regular routine. Keeping the floor free of dirt, debris, grit and spills will help maintain and retrain the original look of your flooring for the longest period.
- Keep the flooring swept, clean and dry on a daily basis.
- Use floor protectors on furniture legs or wheels with a large ground surface to limit the impact of heavy objects.
- Maintain a relative indoor air humidity of between 40 and 60% all year round, in order to limit natural expansion and contraction of the wood.
- The surface of your new laminate flooring is particularly durable and wear resistant, so that it requires no additional treatment. No need for sanding, varnishing, polishing or waxing.
- Remove all dirt and dust with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner with a soft parquet brush.
- Clean the floor with a dry dust cloth.
- Remove any remaining dirt with a laminate cleaner.
- Replace the dust cloth with a slightly damp cloth and clean again.
- If necessary, repeat the slightly damp cleaning process.