Caring for engineered flooring can be a simple and trouble-free process if cleaning is carried out as a regular routine. Keeping the floor free of dirt, debris, grit and spills will help maintain and retrain the original look of your flooring for the longest period.
- Keep the flooring swept, clean, and dry on a daily basis.
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft flooring attachment, or a broom.
- Place a doormat at the entrance of the room.
- Use a damp (but not wet) mop/cloth and dry the floor immediately after mopping.
- Wipe off any spillages as soon as they occur; excessive surface water or liquid can cause irreparable damage.
- DO NOT use wax-based cleaners, harsh detergents, or steel wool to clean engineered hardwood flooring.